Thursday, December 10, 2009

10th december 2009

hey...i still can't get my mind of someone.no matter how hard i tried to forget him/her,but the reality is i still can't.just as i thought that i'm over him/her,something that include or involve him/her happen.i hate this feeling!hate it!the person's just not worth it.i know that he/she never really care about me.but when i saw the person,i can feel that my face get really hot and red.my emotion at the time was unexplainable.i don't really understand myself.why is it so hard for me to let go?i've tried,very hard but i just can't.the memories for me just too good to give away.n i know that the person will never look at me the same way again.i really don't know why it has to be like this.it had been quite a long time since my emotion crumbled,but it seems like i can never take care of it.i will never be ok again.though i have something/someone else now,but i still can't give my whole self to the new 'thing' no more.no matter how hard i try,but the feeling's still doesn't change.the feeling for the person doesn't go away.n i hate myself for that.'please go!i don't need you cause i know that you don't want me'...........................................

1 comment: